Wednesday 8 May 2013

Final Week - Showreel Complete

I have finally finished editing and rendered my Showreel animation!
It took me while to fiddle around with the editings since I have made a few mistakes on the image sizes. But My tutor has kindly sorted them out so everything is fine now.

My 2D Animation Showreel on YouTube from Here

From this project I have learned that I enjoy 2D animation very much, definitely something that I like to do and something that makes me enjoy animating. 2D work requires a lot of drawings and also staring at the laptop screen for many many hours... but I think these times are definitely worth it for my outcome and also for my future.

I am pretty much happy with my outcome, however my showreel ideas has changed a lot throughout the time. I am glad that I have managed to add more work than I was planning to put in. The only thing I could improve for the next time is to make sure I have set everything in the correct size and format so that I won't need to fix everything up at the very end, also I would definitely draw my animations more clearly, some of my work are quite low on the quality so I will make sure to spend more time on each animations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment