Friday 3 May 2013

Week 12 - Girl and Boy Animatics DONEEEEE

Girl and Boy animation/Animatics DONE I think. I've worked on this for such a long time and I think I am happy to add this to my showreel now... FINALLY!!!

This one was probably one of the most tricky animation that I have ever animated. Both of the characters are anatomically difficult since they are human and I got to get their movement right, otherwise it will look strange.
I was going to make this into a full proper animation but since this work is for the showreel and the whole plan from the proposal was to show how I can create the storyboard, so I have decided to leave it like Animatics. (I guess it's smoother than just animatics? I'd say this is half Animatics.)

From now on I will be working on putting all my works into one video and actually make my showreel.

No comments:

Post a Comment